(2012/01/31 18:18), Avi Kivity wrote:
On 01/31/2012 03:17 AM, Takuya Yoshikawa wrote:
Added s390 and ppc developers to Cc,

(2012/01/30 14:35), Takuya Yoshikawa wrote:
Some members of kvm_memory_slot are not used by every architecture.

This patch is the first step to make this difference clear by
introducing kvm_memory_slot::arch;  lpage_info is moved into it.

I am planning to move rmap stuff into arch next if this patch is
accepted.

Please let me know if you have some opinion about which members should be
moved into this.

Is there anything else?  Everything else seems to be generic.

About members, I agree.

But dirty_bitmap allocation/destruction should be implemented by
kvm_arch_create_*_dirty_bitmap().

Of course I may want to add another x86 specific member in the future.

        Takuya