Howdy,

While everyone of you will probably be working on really cool PowerPC stuff,
I'll be stuck at the beach with colorful and mysterious diving experiences. Oh
well - I guess you can't have everything at once :).

So while I'll try to not kill myself while breathing underwater, we still need
to keep the patch flow to Avi going, so the poor PPC KVM target doesn't suffer
from it.

Hence I asked Paul to take on temporary maintainership of the kvm-ppc tree for
the next 3 weeks. During that time, he'll be allowed to send pull requests to
Avi and Marcelo and is obliged to fix the build whenever it breaks :).

However, I'm strongly suggesting that every patch gets at least ACKed by
another person knowledgable in that field - especially for Paul's own patches.
Ben knows book3s, booke and kernel stuff; I'm sure Avi is happy to help out on
any interface questions and Scott knows ... simply everything.

So with that crowd, I don't think it'd be an issue to find someone to ack
patches and it'd make things a lot more consistent in the tree. Nothing is more
frustrating than a new ABI that you have to revert because nobody looked at it
seriously before ;). Don't try that at home kids.

With that said, I'm sure things will work out just fine. Please just make sure
I recognize some of the code when I'm back ;).

Alex