-----Original Message-----
From: Paolo Bonzini [mailto:pbonz...@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:01 PM
To: Sever Apostu
Cc: kvm@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: KVM inside Oracle VM

Il 19/03/2012 20:29, Sever Apostu ha scritto:
> Any chance anyone has any feedback about KVM installed inside a Xen guest ?

It's really a Xen question more than a KVM question.

Performance and stability will probably suffer.

Paolo

Thank you for the reply, Paolo!

Most likely both will suffer and I am prepared to live with that, but is it
conceptually possible?

I am asking you guys this instead of trying it myself because I am building a
project plan that would require someone else providing the infrastructure, so I
am wondering whether I should give this one day of testing or simply dismiss it
as absurd :-)

I will follow-up on this on the Xen mailing list as well.

Thank you,
Sever