On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:16:13 +0200
Andres Toomsalu <and...@opennodecloud.com> wrote:

> But is there any other projects in (planned) development with the
> same goal(s)?

I haven't heard of any. But then again, a lot of things get developed
in secret and then dumped on the community.

> Im just really puzzled that while QEMU/KVM being kind a
> mature solution already no true fault tolerance/HA solutions exist
> (Im aware about stateless HA solutions with RHCS etc stacks -  but
> its hardly the "true" HA) - and if I get it correctly - no real
> plans/development in that direction also near-term?

Most people that I know that have tried similar solutions on other
products give up on it because the performance is abysmal. It's
generally faster and better tested to do this stuff at the application
layer.