On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Gleb Natapov <g...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 05:35:16PM +0800, Arthur Chunqi Li wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> This is a version calling for comments. Some minor changes should be
> Add RFC before PATCH for such submission please.
>
>> done before final commitment (TODOs in it), because these places are
>> related to the bugs I have commited in the previous weeks and the
>> relevant patches are not accpeted. But these bugs are all about some
> I am aware of only one patch. Did I miss/forgot something?
I have only commit one patch related to VMX tests. Other patches cited
here is about the bug fixes such as
[http://www.mail-archive.com/kvm@vger.kernel.org/msg92932.html]
[http://www.mail-archive.com/kvm@vger.kernel.org/msg93046.html], which
will cause some test cases fail in this patch.

I have been discussing with Jan in the past weeks because most of the
questions are technical affairs, which I don't think it's suitable to
discuss in the community. This is a rather mature version and I think
I can commit it with some minor changes.