Dear list,

I have a problem with a Windows XP guest that I connect to via VNC and
is using "sl" keymap (option -k sl).

The guest is Windows XP and the problematic characters are s, c and z
with caron... when I type them via VNC, they are not printed at all in
virtual system... I have checked the file /usr/share/kvm/keymaps/sl
and it seems that it contains different codes than I get when doing
showkey --ascii on the host machine (running Ubuntu 12.04). I have
tried to change the KVM's keymap file 'sl' with the codes I get from
showkey, but they are still not printed in virtual system to which I
am connected via VNC...

I am totally lost with this issue, thanks for your time and ideas.

Best regards,
Matej