Hi,

I want to read the value of some physical address in HYP mode. But maybe there
isn't any interface to achieve this. I hope to get some ideas to achieve this.

And now I have a simple idea, but I don't know if it is possible. When the HYP
mode is init, we create a mapping from one special virtual address to some
physical address. And map the va to HYP mode. When we want to read the value of
some PA, we modify the page table to let the special VA map to the PA, then we
read the special VA and get the value of the PA. Because I only start to
research on the KVM, so I am not sure if this can work. I hope to get help to
achieve this.

Thanks and regards,
Harry