Greetings,

I'm developing a product based on KVM/ARM, in which i need to modify the
code that is responsible for entering
into guest mode(i.e. EL1?) and i don't really want to recompile the kernel
and flash it again as part of my development. I need to run
on baremetal(on the board itself) when testing my code.

Any plans for supporting this in the near future? or any other suggestions
on a less painful development process?

Thanks,
Mike.