Dear Joe,

Yes I am interested in contributing. I have reasons to believe this will bring
a significant performance boost to my simulations, but please correct me if I’m
wrong.

I’ve had a look at the mumps files in kwant source, and although I can’t make
full sense of it, I’m sure I’ll be able to do the job with support from the
kwant community. Kindly giude me in the right direction as to where I should
start.

Best regards,
Abdul