Hi!

I am new to using kwant, so some of my questions might be naive.

I need to compute conductance (or transmission) and fano factor of the shot
noise of zig-zag graphene nanoribbon for a particular geometry and a set
gate voltage and a set fermi energy.

I can calculate the conductance of ZGNR for a particular geometry as a
function of energy.
I need to understand two things:

1. I assume setting the gate voltage means fixing the energy of the
electrons and finding the transmission at that energy (right?)

2. I do not understand how do I set the fermi level in the system?

I would appreciate if someone could clarify on this.

--
Regards