Dear Sudin,

You can plot the configuration of your system as follows:

kwant.plotter.plot(sys_2['sys'],site_color=lambda
site:onsite(site,'1'),colorbar=True, cmap=None)

As long as you are using the same parameter 'salt', you will be studying
the same configuration of disorder. So, to be sure that you are studying
what you plotted, use the same parameter 'salt' in the arguments of what
you are calling (smatrix, wave_function  ....  for example).

I hope that this helps.
Adel

--
Abbout Adel