Hi again,

> b) When I asked about computing it directly from Kwant it was because I read
> in another thread that it was going to be in Kwant1.3, but I was not sure if
> it was already avalaible. I will "fight" then with the code and will try to
> use your guidelines Joseph. Definetively doing it with neighbors will be much
> faster than itering the whole system. Will this new version be ready soon? :-)

Well it is already available in the 'development' version of Kwant. If
you're using 'conda' to install kwant you can easily install the
development version with:

    conda install -c kwant kwant

otherwise you can follow the instructions on the website to install the
development version of Kwant "from source".

There are still a couple of features that we want to implement before
making the 1.3 release, but I would imagine that this release would
be before the end of the month.

Joe