Respected Sir,

It's Biswadeep Upadhyay from India. I'm a engineering student recently
studying in 3rd year. I'm pursuing a study of Nano Device under the
guidance of my professor specialized in Electronic devices.  In that regard
I consistently use the Kwant software. Recently my area of focus is Carbon
Nano Tubes(CNTs). I have done several simulations on 2D structures earlier
with ease. But I have question can i simulate CNTs using Kwant. More
precisely will I be able to solve CNT related problem using Kwant ; for
example to plot the system , band structure, plot of conductance.
So I request you to have a look upon my query and enlighten me in this
regard. Your active operation is highly solicited.
Regards,
Biswadeep