Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello, I am interested in Green Function, so I read related Kwant codes
(kwant.solver.greens_function, make_linear_system, solve_linear_system, etc.).
I found a lot of optimizations in Kwant, such as LU Decomposition and Matrix
Partition, which make Kwant more efficient. To calculate Green Function, we
need to calculate the self-energy of leads. Though I know how to get
self-energy by using command "lead.selfenergy(energy)". I want to know how this
command works, the codes in "leads.py" are too diffcult to me.

Sincerely,

Hu Yongliang