Dear Kwant developer,
I have installed recently kwant on an Ubuntu system following the instruction
in the installation page. I noted that the python used is python 3.4.3. Is
there anyway to replace it with python 3.5 or above without installing from the
source?
KS Chan

Disclaimer: This email (including any attachments) is for the use of the
intended recipient only and may contain confidential information and/or
copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email and all copies from your system. Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other
form of unauthorized dissemination of the contents is expressly prohibited.