Dear Joe,
Thanks a lot for clarifying these points for me. So the local densities and
local currents in Tutorial 2.7 correspond to the scattering state incoming
in mode 0 of lead 0. I still feel confused. Why we only consider a *single*
scattering state from one lead? Can the local densities and currents
associated with a *single* scattering state show the transport properties
of the system? Could you give me some reference papers for local densities
and currents?
Best wishes,
Hosein Khani