Hi Luan,

> I am trying to write the current density in a file. In order to write
> the current in an external file, I have to know the coordinates
> associated with the current as well. In Kwant < 1.3, I used
> /sys//.site(i).pos/ to know the position of a given tag /i/. In the
> current version, this is not available anymore. How can I do this now?
> That is, given /current = J(psi)/ (As in the example on the website),
> how can I know the position associated with /i/ in /current[i]/?

It seems the documentation is less than satisfactory in this regard; I
have added an issue [1]. The current is ordered in the same way as the
graph of the system. You could do something like the following:

    current = J(psi)
    to_save = [(syst.pos(i), syst.pos(j), k) for (i, j), k in
zip(syst.graph, current)]

Happy Kwanting,

Joe

[1]: https://gitlab.kwant-project.org/kwant/kwant/issues/172