Hi Dripto,

The correct approach to implement that is to do the following:
1. add a sufficient number of sites from the square lattice to the
scattering region, so that the lead may be attached to those (this
should amount to 1 unit cell of the lead).
2. manually connect those sites to the honeycomb lattice. Since there
are too many possibilities to do so, there's no way to make this
choice automatically.
3. attach the lead as usual using Builder.attach_lead.

Best,
Anton