Dear all,

Having gone through the tutorials (up to Plotting Kwant Systems and Data in
Various Styles), I am a bit stuck adapting that tutorial and the ones it
builds upon to draw a simple zigzag nanoribbon, with the hopping shown and
the probability densities shown using circles corresponding to the
amplitude (trying to show that the edge state decays into the bulk).
The tutorial (and most of the graphene themed tutorials preceding it)
always use a circle as the scattering region and then build a quantum dot,
add some leads... etc.

Is there a simple example out there showing how I can build a zigzag
nanoribbon, just using nearest neighbour hopping, and extract the
wavefunction and draw said nanoribbon exactly like the figure at the end of
the 2D part of that tutorial.

Thanks,
Elmo.