Dear developers,
I constructed Lat_A and Lat_B for a system.
A1,A2=Lat_A.sublattices
B1,B2=Lat_B.sublattices
I want to set hoppings between Lat_A and Lat_B, and the hoppings are
dependent on the site position.Every atom of Lat_A is coupled to all the
atoms in Lat_B.

Now I have tried it like this :
def coupling(site1,site2):
    xp1,yp1=site1.pos
    xp2,yp2=siye2.pos
    return t*sqrt((xp1-xp2)**2+(yp1-yp2)**2)/d

for i in range(100):
    for j in range(100):
        sys[kwant.builder.HoppingKind(( i, j), A1, B1)] = coupling
        sys[kwant.builder.HoppingKind(( i, j), A1, B2)] = coupling
        sys[kwant.builder.HoppingKind(( i, j), A2, B1)] = coupling
        sys[kwant.builder.HoppingKind(( i, j), A2, B2)] = coupling

It can not work because it take too long to do the calculations. I am
considering a bilayer system but rotations are considered, for example a
twisted bilayer graphene. Could you please help me to solve this problem?
Regards,
Hosein Khani