Hi Nafise,

> Dear all,
>
> Is there any one to know how we can use one element of matrix? For
> example we have matrix A as follows:
>
> A=[2 4;6,0]
>
> We have A matrix with dimension 2*2. If  we want to use one element of
> matrix such as A(2,1), (that is number 6 in the matrix), How we can
> write in kwant? Any help appreciate.

Well it depends what you mean.

In Kwant you typically construct your system using a Builder. You can
think of this as *analogous* to a sparse matrix where you can index the
entries with *pairs of sites* (hoppings) instead of integers.

After finalizing a builder you can call 'hamiltonian_submatrix', which
will give you an *actual* dense or sparse matrix (depending on whether
you pass 'sparse=True' or 'sparse=False'). You can then index this
matrix as you would normally.

Happy Kwanting,

Joe