У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 17:03 +0200, Valter Mura пише:

> By the way, I've found one error in
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/po/it.po

This file is used to create menu entries on GNU/Linux systems. It was
probably translated by your local Linux community or by one of the
GNU/Linux distributions as it is not from OpenOffice.org source.

The reference for these are in build/desktop and, as I can see, they
should probably be updated for LibreOffice, replacing OOo with LibO.

I was not been able to find Makefile rule to extract new messages, but
there are intltool calls in desktop/Makefile.am to merge translations
back.

OpenOffice.org has something similar in source/sysui/, there are scripts
for merging localization in source/sysui/desktop/share/ but I do not
know how this gets packaged as a proper desktop-integration package.

Using intltool, as is in LibO, should be a more standard way.

Goran