Thanks! Please do add Lao team permission as well.

Regards,
Anousak

--
Regards,
Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh

"Small can make a big impact" -> " Come and join hand to rebuild the
country", Anousak
Bourichanh Road, Phonsinuan Village, Sisathanak District
VTE, Lao PDR
At your service for a complete ICT solutions.