Hi Vedran,

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:18:09 +0100, Vedran Ljubović <vedran-li...@linux.org.ba>
wrote:
> I am trying to build LibreOffice in Bosnian (bs) using instructions
> from the wiki
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build/localized
>
> but without success. What am I doing wrong? I followed these
> instructions to the letter adding --with-lang="bs" to ./autogen.sh
> step, I did it several times over the past week to eliminate transient
> git problems, also I tried beta3 sources with the same results.
I tried and got build with option --with-lang=bs, but not in rawbuild,
rather on the top of loroot.

> Specifically, make && make dev-install stages work ok, there is a
> "build successful" message but the app is in English. The folder with
> installed app is not like in the example on wiki:
> ~/git/loroot/rawbuild/install/LibreOffice/installed/install/en-US/program/soffice
> it's more like this:
> ~/git/loroot/rawbuild/install/program/soffice
Besides 'rawbuild' method, there is another 'build-repo' one which
I have employed. See Nobert's excellent explanation for the comparison
between both methods:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2010-November/003643.html
(Note also that he introduces a new build structure coming soon.)

> Notice the lack of locale in path. When I run this soffice binary
> (after running ooenv) the interface is in English. Tried changing
> language through Tools>Options>Language, Bosnian is offered but after
> restart it's again in English. Searched for a bs folder anywhere in
In case of 'build-repo', the dev-install target path is
~/git/loroot/build/install/program/soffice,
and running it looks like:
http://fixedpoint.jp/20101130/libreoffice-bs-screenshot.png
without changing any language options.
HTH.