2010.12.15 10:55, Aron Xu rašė:
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 16:54, Rimas Kudelis<r...@akl.lt>  wrote:
2010.12.15 06:31, Aron Xu rašė:
Hi,

We have just found there is a project called extensions, but we cannot
submit translations to it, could you please add me as administrator of
extensions in zh_CN language? My pootle account is happyaron.
Hi Aron,

I gave you the language admin rights on Hebrew and initialized the
Extensions project. Good luck!

Rimas

Excuse me, but I am a translator of zh_CN... not Hebrew...

Yeah, sorry...

You already have the necessary rights on zh_CN, and I've initialized the files for your language. Feel free to translate, and please forgive me my clumsiness... :)

Best regards,
Rimas