http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~kohei/nlpsolver/tree/src/locale/NLPSolverCommon_en_US.properties

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~kohei/nlpsolver/tree/src/locale/NLPSolverStatusDialog_en_US.properties

> > Question to all localizers: how many of you want to translate this?
> > Please note that this is highly technical - e.g. I'm not sure I want
> > this in Hungarian. I can convert .properties to .po and I can ask Rimas
> > to put them into Pootle, but I need to know, if it worths the effort. It
> > is already translated to German.
>
> No need to convert actually, Pootle supports .properties files natively.
> I've just slightly altered the names of all four (2 English and 2
> German) files, and they're good to go:
> http://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/extensions/.
>
> Those who want to translate using Pootle should just ask to enable
> translating this project into their language, and that's about it.
>
> Rimas

Please add files for italian as well.

BTW, why not just add the project for every language in pootle, then importing
it in git only when 100% translated? I think every l10n team have as goal to
translate as much as possible of LibO.
Thank you anyway for your great infrastructure support.

Paolo