Hi everybody,

I am new on this list and I want to introduce myself first: My name is
Milos Sramek and I am a member of the Slovak OOO translation team which
will take take care also of the LO localization.

Now the problem: two days ago I uploaded full translation (with some
fuzzy strings) of the lo-build-sk.po file to pootle through the upload
feature at
http://translations.documentfoundation.org/sk/libo33/edit.html. Pootle
subsequently confirmed full translation.

However, the file is today in the old half translated status.
Fortunately, I have the translated file on my computer.

So, something went wrong.

Thanks,
Milos
--