Hi Rimas,
On 07/02/2011 00:11, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
Hi Sophie,

2011.02.04 14:04, Sophie Gautier rašė:
Thanks a lot for your help, it's strange that the numbers are not the
same. But well I've the same numbers for the help as the template
numbers, and little more for UI (may it's better than less ;-).

Would you like me to import your translations into Pootle? If so, please
send a URL of the archive (or two – one for UI, the other for Help) with
.po files.

Thanks a lot for you offer. I didn't finish to complete the translation for UI yet, I would like to finish it first, then give you the URL for help and UI. I will not be ready for 3.3.1 anyway.

Kind regards
Sophie