--- Pada Sen, 25/4/11, Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com> menulis:

> Dari: Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com>
> Judul: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations from Pootle pushed to git (for 3.4
> beta3), bugs to fix
> Kepada: l10n@libreoffice.org
> Tanggal: Senin, 25 April, 2011, 4:37 PM
> Hi,
>
> Today exported updated po files from Pootle and I will push
> them to
> git to the translations module. LibreOffice 3.4 beta 3 will
> contain
> these translation updates.
>
> Please note, however, that there are still bugs in your
> translations
> that need to be fixed ASAP.
>
> Locales with bugs:
> as, be, bg, bn, bo, brx, bs, ca-XV, ca, cy, de, dgo, el,
> eo, et, fa, gl,
> gu, he, hi, hr, id, ka, kk, kn, kok, ks, ku, lt, mai, mk,
> ml, mn, mni,
> mr, my, nb, ne, nn, nr, nso, oc, om, or, pl, pt-BR, pt, ro,
> ru, rw,
> sa-IN, sat, sd, sh, sk, sq, sr, st, sv, ta, te, tg, tn, tr,
> ts, ug, uk,
> uz, vi, zh-CN
>
> Log files (from all tools) and error files (from gsicheck
> tool):
> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/3.4-beta3-l10nbugs/
>
> I'll fix the build breakers in git, but please check all
> bugs in Pootle
> and fix them!
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Um..., many errors on "id" marked as "simplecaps". In some case, we translate
one word in English (with one caps) as two words in Indonesian (with two caps).

Example:
[en] Rename
[id] Ubah Nama

Other case, "you" in English translated as "Anda" in Indonesian.

Example:
[en] Do you want to remove this file?
[id] Apakah Anda ingin menghapus berkas ini?

How can I remove the marker (for error)?

--
Salam,
Dirgita