Dňa 07.08.2011 20:28, Bersam K  wrote / napísal(a):
> Hi everybody, i saw this page, http://libreoffice.org/international-sites/,
> there's no Persian LibreOffice WebSite. (fa.libreoffice.com)
> i and some of iranian users want to translate LibreOffice Website into
> Persian So we can have more volunteer to develop and localizers for
> libreoffice. but i don't know who should i talk to.
> i didn't see anything useful for website at pootle (
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org) or in wiki.
Hi Bersam,

the required instructions are available at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT

The first two lines are the most important ones:

    * create an account here
      https://www.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register
    * request on the website mailing list
      <http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists#website> the
      creation of a site and give the name of it and the code to use

This way, the sk.libreoffice.org page was succesfully created recently
Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com