Andras,

Thanks. While I like the new panel in terms of structure etc it's still - sorry - really stupid the way users are expected to know that to get a language other than English must choose "Custom Install" during the process. Which is the reason I wrote the guide and made it very prominent above the download link. Until such time as selecting a language actually automatically gets you that language, I'll stick with the old-style download page with the guide.

In case some of the other locales are curious, I did this http://gd.libreoffice.org/faigh-greim-air/ - the key bit starts with the
An aire:

Cause I got a little tired of answering emails asking me where the dickes the Gaelic had gone to ;)

Cheers

Michael

21/02/2012 05:29, sgrìobh Andras Timar:
Hi Michael,

That panel was restored in the last minute, it is the same as in 3.4.
You can set any fonts there.

Best regards,
Andras