Il 03/09/2012 11:15, Italo Vignoli ha scritto:
Il 03/09/2012 09:34, Sophie Gautier ha scritto:

Just for information, currently we use the discuss@fr list to manage the
QA sessions we organized. Usually, we try to avoid to use the users@fr
list because some versions may need to be very carefully installed,
removed, etc... as it will overwrite the user profile or corrupt some
documents.

You're of course right. I don't even know if we have a discuss@it
mailing list, but checking is trivial and asking the right people to
subscribe is also an easy task. I will coordinate with Valter and some
other people.

I surely will work together with Italo and the others to get a functional system concerning this matter.

Sophie, could you please prepare the English mail message and send it to us in a plain text form? I'll translate it in Italian, and I hope the other coordinators/localizers will work on the translation, as well.

Ciao

--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*