23/09/2012 12:29, sgrìobh Rimas Kudelis:

I understand. If (s)he doesn't respond in a reasonable amount of time, would you be willing to become the maintainer yourself?

Can't say for sure, but I don't think anyone is maintaining Georgian OOo, at least it doesn't seem to be the case from looking at https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/. The problem is probably the lack of motivated manpower. :) By the way, I just discovered how you could contact a person who's marked as responsible for ka.libreoffice.org website. You can find his address here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#International_Sites .

I think we can at least make Luka co-admin. I contacted the old Georgian maintainers - also for Firefox, in case Luka would like to rescue another dormant project :) - and got no response and it's been months now. I eventually found two people who are interested but due to a lack of time, they've so far only made small inroads into Firefox and nothing yet on LO.

I'll email Luka off-list and let him know who they are, so perhaps they can work out some collaboration but in any case, my suggestion is to make Luka co-admin right now.

Cheers

Michael