Hi Klaus

But Who could care about it? I mean, who can convert and upload the
documentation in Pootle ?

--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*
ha scritto:

> Hi Valter,
> Am 08.11.2012 21:01, schrieb Valter Mura:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I wonder if it would possible to integrate the LibreOffice documents
loaded
>> in the ODFAuthors site inside Pootle, to better work with them and share
>> translations/strings.
>>
>> What about it?
>

> It is very interesting that you started this thread at this time. We, the
German documentation team, are looking for a good way to spread the
translation of a guide.
> We translate some guides in our wiki, e.g [1]. An instruction in German
is here [2].
> Now we want to try an external translation tool for documentation and
want to give OmegaT [3] a first try. One of our volunteers is working with
it.
> There is a need for a place to put the database on a free and open place.
After that we will start with a test.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Doku/Handbucherstellung#Dokumentation_des_Fortschritts_der_.C3.9Cbersetzung_durch_farbliche_Kodierung_der_Abs.C3.A4tze