Fedora 18, 64-bit. I took build files from
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/libreoffice.git/
and adapted by replacing translation files for my language with
the fresh version. I can share the build script, but it is too simple.
I have disabled the builds for now though, because I am not currently actively
translating LibreOffice.

PS: I also have tried to build LibreOffice for openSUSE using the Build Studio
(at build.opensuse.org) but it takes like eternity to complete the build there.