On 20/05/2013 20:08, Valter Mura wrote:
> Hi All
>
> is translation session for:
>
> http://ask.libreoffice.org
>
> still valid? I can see the files in Pootle.
>
> I think this is a great step to the new way of support, which allows all
> local
> communities to work in a better way.

if you have the manpower to run a askbot site, i.e you need to find
translators, moderators, contributors to answer the questions. It's
rather greedy ;)
To try to remedy to that need of resources, share the knowledge we get
from our users and help other communities, I'm currently translating the
FR FAQ in English. If you're interested you'll find it here :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq

There is still some work, but I hope to be finished by this summer :)

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org>