Hi,

2013.07.18 01:41, Sérgio Marques wrote:
I´ve found out this string:

If you're looking for old versions, please visit our <a href="
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old";>
downloadarchive</a>.

Don´t you think we need some space in "downloadarchive" ?

You're right. I just don't usually touch English strings. Anyway, I just did, and Pootle now contains a string with the space character, and you have to translate that string again. Thanks for raising this issue!

And I´ve also find that "Belarussian" is duplicated.

Yes. One is for 'be', the other for 'be-BY'. I'm not sure why we have both and which one is used in the website, but I think it's 'be'. Christian, can you remove the other one, or is it used anywhere?

Rimas