Hi Mihovil,
Le 01/08/2013 13:38, Mihovil Stanic a écrit :
Hi,

This will appear in Pootle files?

I don't know, as I already said, this has to be checked (I don't use Pootle to translate my files). And if not, we should ask for addition to Pootle developers.

Why didn't he just write something like "Don't translate this string
same as "Heading" #11111111 string"?

Because he wrote what I asked for and I thought it was clear to say that Title and Heading are not the same thing.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org>