Andras,

Can you setup galician too?

You know, Google Play Store is not available on my language but others
with free software and more cultural sensibility, have
it. Google Spain (Madrid) is blocking service in galician, since years)

My hope ... I'm talking f-droid repository

2013/11/18 Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com>:
> Strings have changed so much, that you cannot transfer more than 1-2
> words anyway. And total wordcount is 259.
>
> Best regards,
> Andras
>

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Mihovil Stanic
> <mihovil.sta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I expected that much, but how do we transfer translation from old folder to
>> new?
>> It's 100% translated in LO 4.1.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Mihovil
>>
>> Dana 17.11.2013 17:22, Andras Timar je napisao:

>>> android folder in libo_ui is from libreoffice-4-1 branch. Next version
>>> of the app will be released from master branch. When we will translate
>>> LIbreOffice 4.2 UI, it will not contain android folder.
>>>

>> --
>> deleted
>
> --

Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO