And another one:

File: starmath/source.po
Context: commands.src RID_INT_FROMX_HELP string.text
Comments: SCvrE

"Integral Subscript Top" should be "Integral Subscript Bottom"

But what I really loved to see was "xxx with Top Index", "xxx with Bottom
Index" and "xxx with Top/Bottom Index" instead of "xxx Superscript Top",
"xxx Subscript Bottom" and "xxx Sup/Sub script".

It´s easier to understand (I think)

--
Sérgio Marques