Hi all,

I fixed the  problem by doing the following:

    * On this page:
        https://translations.documentfoundation.org/zh_CN/
it shows LibreOffice 4.2 – UI was last modified by "anonymous user". I guess this may be caused by a non-complete data transfer when I was translating.

    * Then I go to this direct link
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/zh_CN/libo_ui/translate/scaddins/
    from my firefox history and modified a string.

    * When refresh
        https://translations.documentfoundation.org/zh_CN/
    the ""anonymous user" tag was corrected to my name.

    * The error message does not appear again.

Thanks!

Kevin Suo 锁琨珑

于 2014年03月30日 09:46, Kevin Suo 写道:
Start from yeasterday when I am visiting this url
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/zh_CN/libo_ui/

I am getting the following error message:

服务器错误
发生了一个错误。 感谢您的耐心。
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_absolute_url'
如果需要帮助,您可用
d2d569614d1f4c4bb74754107e4395c6$fd13842bc941edccf26b54a3e41171df 引用 这个错
误。

It seems only zh-CN for libreo. 4.2 is effected, others are fine.

could someone look into this issue? Tks. It blocks my translation.

Kevin Suo
From K-9 Mail Android