Il 05/04/2014 16:42, Bhanu Gupta ha scritto:
Hi
I have registered at the translation server and also signed up for the
mailing list. I was told to ask the Hindi Project leader to give me
permission to start translation.
In this page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language you have Kinshuk
Sunil, kinshuksunil at gmail dot com as Hindi project leader.
I tried to contact, but got no reply. Can somebody help me further so that
I can start helping translate  Libre Office  to Hindi language?
Any help will be appreciated
Regards.

Hello,
If you want you can start translating the wiki; just create your own account and start translating, also if you can't get in touch with the project leader, if he doesn't reply your mail.
Namastè
Luca :)

--
cico