Hi :)
Has this one been resolved?  The line of coding or name of the xcu file(?)
does seem to have both Draw and Impress in there but i don't know what is
shared by those 2 and not by any of the other modules.  However i wouldn't
know about it even if there were so that is no surprise.
Regards from
Tom :)