Hello

I noticed in the main development branch that we will have a large
translation workload for the next version 4.4 of LibreOffice.

Not only I have personally written many new help pages (blame it on me),
but also the UI is undergoing many changes in terminology and linguistics.

For example,

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=616f24419aba82369cbc005e64bd6b4ea494787c

adds colons to many strings in the dialogs, which will force translators
to do it manually unless, by miracle, a script sprout somewhere to do it
automatically and spare us of a tedious work.

Please review the schedule to allow translators handle this extra workload.

Regards
--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice