Þann mið  5.nóv 2014 16:43, skrifaði Alan Cook:
What it says is "I'm putting myself in contact with you." The verb
/pongo/ means "I am putting" but can also mean "I am wearing," so that
part's understandable. But the "pcs." part has me puzzled. "Uds." is a
standard abbreviation for /ustedes/ (polite 2nd person plural pronoun.)
Anybody have any guesses?

"Uds" stands there for for "ustedes", but I think that in other context it can stand for "unidades" (en: units) thus the "pcs" abbreviation (en: pieces).
Good example on the difficulties faced by automatic translation.

Sveinn

Alan