Hi Giovanni,

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Giovanni Caligaris
<giovannicaliga...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I have sent an email before asking the Guarani pack to be able to
>>> download.
>>>
>>> They told me they were going to change the local code on pootle from Gn to
>>> Gug but never got done.

Who told you that? I asked Cloph to change gn to gug, but he is rather busy.

>>> I have reached 33% now, and have completed the sw, sd, sc (uiconfig)
>>> folders and have done some work on other folders.
>>>
>>> I would like to know if there's anything I can do to make the pack
>>> available.

Guarani is targetted for LibreOffice 4.5. First language packs will be
available from TDF  with 4.5 betas. See the release plan.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan

However, you can always build LibreOffice yourself from source code,
see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
We can help you, if you get stuck.

Best regards,
Andras