Hi LibreOffice L10Ners,

I'm translating LibO Help to Catalan and I found few rare strings. I think
they are errors in original English strings, but I talk here first, before
opening a bug report.

These strings, [1] [2], talk about CHI.TEST Calc function. Note the
dot/period character in the referenced function. I've found CHITEST and
CHISQ.TEST function in LibreOffice UI, but I didn't found any reference to
CHI.TEST Calc function in LibreOffice UI. So, I think it's a bug in [1]
and  [2] strings. I'm right? So, which is the proper fix for [1] and [2]
string? CHITEST or CHISQ.TEST?

Similar questions for CHI.DIST in [3] string. Note again the dot/period. I
find CHIDIST and CHISQ.DIST in LibreOffice UI, but CHI.DIST.

Finally, Is the F.INV help description [4] fine? The "left tail" part is
something strange for me and it makes F.INV definition different to other
similar functions.

Thanks in advance for your help and feedback.

Regards,
Joan Montané

[1]
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ca/libo_help/translate/scalc/01.po#unit=79101354