Hi Mihkel,

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 10:28 PM, Mihkel Tõnnov <mihh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I keep stumbling accross this string:
> "DDE link to % for % area % are not available."
>
> Currently it has key-ID "5Uf9f" on master, and context "app.src
> STR_DDE_ERROR string.text".
>
> Could someone clarify what those %s stand for?
> (And ideally, they should be changed into proper placeholders that could be
> moved around in the translated sentence if need be.)

I changed the placeholders, that was the easy part. See
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/19624/
I don't know what exactly this is, but from the code, it seems that
the 1st placeholder is "application", the 2nd is "topic", and the 3rd
is "item". I assume you know what DDE is, in general.

Best regards,
Andras