One of the reasons behind the success of the LibreOffice project is the
sharp focus on a single application, which is not going to change
anytime soon. We are already working on the Android and the Cloud
versions of LibreOffice, and this is more than enough - in term of
global effort - for a community based project. So, please avoid any
speculation based on rumors, as they might be intentionally created by
our competitors.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber it...@libreoffice.org