Hi Erdal,

In addition, which form of Kurdish? Sorani (in Arabic script) or Kurmanji (in Latin script) or another variant altogether?

We currently seem to have Kurmanji (https://translations.documentfoundation.org/kmr-Latn/ which seems rather quiet) and a duplicate (by the looks of it) under https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ku/ which just has a partially translated terminology file in Latin script. Note to admins: we should really merge those or reduce them to one locale somehow.

Michael

Hi,
I would llike to translate the English Messages into Kurdish. I am not
able to translate the messages, because I need special translator
rights, which I don't have. I have contacted the Erdal Ronahi ( an
active user), but he didn' send me a response to get the right to
translate.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in Advance
Best regards